Schleifring GmbH would like to thank you for visiting our website as well as for your interest in our products. We are aware of the necessity of comprehensive data protection in the Internet and set great store by the protection of your data and your privacy. By means of this statement, we would like to inform you about how the information you provide is used. We process personal data that is collected when you visit our website in accordance with the statutory regulations, in particular the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (German Federal Data Protection Act) and the Telemediengesetz (German Telemedia Act).
Name and contact data of the person responsible for the processing as well as the corporate data protection officer
This data protection information applies to the data processing performed by:
Responsible party: Schleifring GmbH (hereafter: Schleifring),
Am Hardtanger 10
82256 Fürstenfeldbruck, Germany
Schleifring’s corporate data protection officer can be contacted at the above-mentioned address or at email@example.com
Collection and storage of personal data as well as the type and purpose of its use
1. When visiting the website
When you open our website, www.schleifring.de, the browser used on your terminal device sends information to the server of our website automatically. This information is saved temporarily in a so-called log file. The following information is gathered without any action on your part and saved until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the enquiring computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Browser /client-specific information
We process the above-mentioned data for the following purposes:
- To guarantee smooth connection to the website
- To ensure that our website can be used comfortably
- To analyze the system security and stability
- For further administrative purposes
The legal basis for the data processing is article 6, paragraph 1, subparagraph 1, point (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereafter referred to as GDPR). Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for the data collection listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected to draw conclusions about your identity.
2. When using our contact form
If you have questions of any kind, you can contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address, company name, own name, postal code / city, country and department so that we know who the enquiry came from and are able to answer it. Further information which we request from you can be provided voluntarily. However, in individual cases it may not be possible to use our services without specific information.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, subparagraph 1, point (a) of the GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent.
3. Disclosure of data to third parties
Your personal data will be not disclosed to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, subparagraph 1, point (a) of the GDPR;
- the disclosure pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, subparagraph 1, point (f) of the GDPR is required to establish, pursue or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest warranting protection with regard to the non-disclosure of your data;
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to disclose your data pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, subparagraph 1, point (c) of the GDPR;
- this is legally permissible and required under article 6, paragraph 1, subparagraph 1, point (b) of the GDPR for the execution of contractual relationships with you.
5. Rights of the persons affected
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with article 15 of the GDPR. In particular, you can demand information on the processing purposes; the category of personal data; the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed; the planned retention period; the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or objection; the existence of a right to complain; the source of your data insofar as it has not been collected by us as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling; and, where appropriate, meaningful information about its details;
- to demand immediate correction of incorrect personal data or completion of your personal data saved by us in accordance with article 16 of the GDPR;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data held by us insofar as the processing is not required to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to establish, pursue or defend legal claims in accordance with article 17 of the GDPR;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you require it to establish, pursue or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing under article 21 of the GDPR;
- to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to demand the transfer to another party responsible in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR;
- you can revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with article 7, paragraph 3 of the GDPR. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in future;
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 77 of the GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority responsible for your usual place of residence or workplace or for our company headquarters.
6. Right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with article 6, paragraph 1, subparagraph 1, point (f) of the GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR, insofar as there are reasons that result from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without the need to state a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Data security
For your visit to our website we use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser.
In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is shown by the way your browser is depicted, for example by a closed key or padlock icon in the lower status bar.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
8. Up-to-datedness of and changes to this data protection policy statement
This data protection policy is currently valid and has the status June 2020.
Due to the further development of our website and services or due to changed legal or regulatory requirements, it may be necessary to change this data protection policy statement. The currently valid data protection policy statement can be called up at any time on our website, https://www.schleifringonline.com/privacy, and printed out.